What is a contractureA contracture is not a lesion, it is an involuntary, insistent and painful contraction of one or more skeletal muscles. It can be caused by intense physical activity, incorrect posture / diet or anxiety.
Why book a Sports massage?
- Neglected contracture increases the risk of muscle injuries such as elongation and tearing.
- A contracted muscle cannot fully express its strength.
The sports massage is a manual treatment that has the function to reactivate the connective tissues and relax the hypertonic muscles through the heating of the part worked and the use of specific manual techniques of acupressure, rubbing, percussion and passive stretching. Sports massage is indicated both to speed up recovery times from fatigue and to prevent injuries.
- The sports massage acts deeply on the neurovegetative system and on the psychic component as well as on the muscular apparatus, there could be possible transient effects that could occur after the treatment, or related to a possible soreness as if a great physical exertion or nervous reactions such as overexcitation, insomnia or excessive tiredness also nausea. It is advisable to drink a lot of water after the treatment and to enhance the effects of the massage with a few hours of rest after the session.
- Only 100% natural products will be used during the treatment, such as: almond oil, coconut oil and essential oils. Any allergies must be declared prior to treatment, especially if they relate to: coconut and almonds.
- Sports massage and Anti-fatigue: having to work intensely with both manual techniques and stretching throughout the body, the ideal is a slip-type costume for the man and a two-piece for the woman li>
- Swedish / Maori Massage / Toning: it is a muscle relaxation treatment through very gentle manual techniques, the ideal is a slip-type costume for men and a two-piece suit for the woman
- Thai massage: the treatment consists of acupressure on the whole body and stretching, you receive clothes, the suggestion is to come with comfortable clothing
- PMT massage: this massage treats the extremities by receiving clothes, but it is advisable to wear comfortable clothing. Ul>
When is it not possible to receive a massage?
- Feverish state
- States of acute inflammation
- During the time you are taking prescription drugs
- Not before 40 days from a break
Latest tips:When we decide to give ourselves a massage we decided to take some time for ourselves. Time dedicated to regenerating ourselves, leaving out all that is deadlines, problems, decisions. For this reason, the first piece of advice, especially for relaxing treatments, but not only, is: take the necessary time! Especially in the post-treatment our body needs tranquility, this means that the muscular and psychic relaxation can be more effective.
Another useful tip: avoid booking a treatment immediately after meals, I advise you to place at least a couple of hours between the last meal and the massage. This is obviously not a hard and fast rule, but it is still a good rule for both relaxing and sporting patients.