Postural Yoga is a private session of Hatha Yoga lasting 60 minutes where both your posture and any joint trauma will be evaluated to go and then define an intervention plan aimed at improving / correcting postural habits and nuisances in specific areas by taking and maintaining Asanas, that is the positions of Hatha Yoga. The objective of this session will also be to provide simple notions to perform some maintenance exercises at home to help posture and body alignment.
- Sports massage and Anti-fatigue: having to work intensely with both manual techniques and stretching throughout the body, the ideal is a slip-type costume for the man and a two-piece for the woman li>
- Swedish / Maori Massage / Toning: it is a muscle relaxation treatment through very gentle manual techniques, the ideal is a slip-type costume for men and a two-piece suit for the woman
- Thai massage: the treatment consists of acupressure on the whole body and stretching, you receive clothes, the suggestion is to come with comfortable clothing
- PMT massage: this massage treats the extremities by receiving clothes, but it is advisable to wear comfortable clothing.
When is it not possible to receive a massage?
- Feverish state
- States of acute inflammation
- During the time you are taking prescription drugs
- Not before 40 days from a break
Latest tips:When we decide to give ourselves a massage we decided to take some time for ourselves. Time dedicated to regenerating ourselves, leaving out all that is deadlines, problems, decisions. For this reason, the first piece of advice, especially for relaxing treatments, but not only, is: take the necessary time! Especially in the post-treatment our body needs tranquility, this means that the muscular and psychic relaxation can be more effective.
Another useful tip: avoid booking a treatment immediately after meals, I advise you to place at least a couple of hours between the last meal and the massage. This is obviously not a hard and fast rule, but it is still a good rule for both relaxing and sporting patients.